CSU Big Wheels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moab for EJS

3 posters

Go down

Moab for EJS Empty Moab for EJS

Post  hawkster Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey guys,

This is Tyler who use to run the club for a few years. A few of you know me. I just wanted to let you know that we are doing a Moab trip for EJS if anyone is interested. We are leaving the afternoon of March 31st (Wed) and coming back Sunday April 4. It is a short weekend but should be fun. Just let me know if anyone is interested. If someone want to send out a mass email letting everyone know that would be awesome.

Tyler
jeepinghawkster@hotmail.com

hawkster

Back to top Go down

Moab for EJS Empty Re: Moab for EJS

Post  Justin Denard Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 am

Hey Tyler, have any open seats?

Depending, i'll probably be leaving Thursday afternoon with the GF and headed back Sunday as well. Anyone in your party gonna have any open trails seats by chance?

Justin Denard

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideTireZJ Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 am

Ugh, I really would like to be able to go but I don't think my junk will be running nearly well enough for a 1000 mile wheeling trip by then, and I have a lot of school-related things to finish up over break.

Tomorrow I'll jump on the list and send an email to everyone to see what kind of response you get.
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5024&highl

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Denard Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I honestly wouldn't be leaving to go wheel, just meet up with people and have a good time. I'de be drving my stock XJ out there so if I really wanted to I could hit some scenic trails. But planning on trying to just grab a seat possibly and ride along.

Justin Denard

Back to top Go down

Post  hawkster Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Hey Justin,

We may have some open seats, but I am not sure. Let me know when you get out there. We will be camping out by BFE.

Tyler

hawkster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum