CSU Big Wheels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, when are we hitting the trails?

5 posters

Go down

Well, when are we hitting the trails? Empty Well, when are we hitting the trails?

Post  Tractorman Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Thought I would be the first one to post. Lets get something going! Trees are looking awesome, and I want to see what the Danger Ranger can do.

Tractorman

Back to top Go down

Well, when are we hitting the trails? Empty Re: Well, when are we hitting the trails?

Post  Butters Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Thats great man, thanks for jumping on so quick. due to issue with the university email servers, we are having a really hard time reaching people and getting them to join on here. if you know anyone who is interested in the club at all, have them join on here. Even though i think i got an email out to most people, the response and membership here will be slow going. but rest assured that once we get this forum up and going we will have a huge network of university wheelers. Thanks
Butters
Butters
Admin

https://csubigwheels.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Well, when are we hitting the trails? Empty Re: Well, when are we hitting the trails?

Post  SuicideTireZJ Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Yo, glad to see this club revived from the dead. I'm in the process of getting a few issues (opportunities) sorted out with my Grand, and should have it trail ready in time for the mountains having some real snow to bash. Look forward to meeting all you guys soon.

Sean
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5024&highl

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Denard Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:14 pm

SuicideTireZJ wrote:Yo, glad to see this club revived from the dead. I'm in the process of getting a few issues (opportunities) sorted out with my Grand, and should have it trail ready in time for the mountains having some real snow to bash. Look forward to meeting all you guys soon.

Sean

Any luck with the T-case yet Laughing

I'm still working on getting the XJuggy done for Spring break, but i'm down to ride along!

Justin Denard

Back to top Go down

Well, when are we hitting the trails? Empty Rider

Post  ChrisStorms Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:43 pm

I sold mine but I'm down for a ride/spotter if there are seats available.

ChrisStorms

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideTireZJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 am

Justin Denard wrote:
SuicideTireZJ wrote:Yo, glad to see this club revived from the dead. I'm in the process of getting a few issues (opportunities) sorted out with my Grand, and should have it trail ready in time for the mountains having some real snow to bash. Look forward to meeting all you guys soon.

Sean

Any luck with the T-case yet Laughing

I'm still working on getting the XJuggy done for Spring break, but i'm down to ride along!

My DD Subaru is in the process of getting a new clutch (and what a bitch it's turning out to be), so that's tying up my garage right now. Timeline to completion is this weekend, need that thing back on the road. New 231 is sitting half disassembled on my workbench awaiting an input shaft and SYE transfer from my old exploded case, plus a full rebuild. The Jalapeno also needs a new front DS, a radiator, steering box, registration and insurance to be back on the road and trails again. Probably not until winter break with my schedule/ funds.

But I got a roommate with 4 wheelers and a truck, so I'm set.
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5024&highl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum