CSU Big Wheels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Retired" Member

3 posters

Go down

"Retired" Member Empty "Retired" Member

Post  YeeP Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Hello! My name is Ryan and I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I saw a link on SuicideTireZJ's sig on CO4x4.... I started CSU Big Wheels back in October of 96. It is cool to see the club is still going. I am still good friends with some of the guys that where in the club when I was going to school there. We would like to go on a run with you guys if possible. I will keep my eyes peel on the page for up and coming runs.

YeeP

Back to top Go down

"Retired" Member Empty Re: "Retired" Member

Post  SuicideTireZJ Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am

Welcome!

Bigwheels hasn't been too strong the last 3-4 years unfortunately, but we've made an effort to rebuild it this last year. There's a core of 6 or so members that get things done but we have a mailing list of over 100. We're legitimate with the University again as of last semester but one of our key members got out of wheeling and backed out of the club, and unfortunately he was our liaison to our faculty advisor, so we need one of those.

Still, despite all this and the fact that many of us are currently rebuilding our rigs, we still manage to make a trip once every month or two. It's not very structured, usually if you want or are going to go wheeling, post up and invite everyone else.

I visited Justin at work yesterday and we still think we need to have a meet & greet/ bbq or whatever before the end of the semester. Stay tuned, and thanks for signing up!
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

http://www.mallcrawlin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5024&highl

Back to top Go down

Post  YeeP Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

Nice. Well, I remember the hassle of trying to find a faculty member to be with the club. They don't know what they are doing so they tend to not want to do it. Little do they know, they need to do nothing other than sign on the dotted line.

Lemme know if you guys want to build a web page with a forum in it (on your own domain). Its what I do for some side money, but I would not charge you. I built my current clubs' site. www.rockzombieoutlaws.com

Do you still have access to the old bmp file that was made back in the day for the logo? I used to have it in my possession still in case I ever wanted to make one again, but that is 3 or 4 computers ago. I noticed in your pics none of you guys have them on your rigs. It is on the facebook group though.

YeeP

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideTireZJ Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:13 pm

No idea. I know when I first got up here to school, there was another website up that had that picture on it, but I can't find that site anywhere now (was that one of yours?). I can check with CJ and some of the older members and see if anyone still has it. It would be awesome to get some more stickers made.
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willy Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 pm

On a side note, Butters has been looking at Jeeps and wanting to get back into wheeling so he may be back before too long.

Willy

Back to top Go down

Post  SuicideTireZJ Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 am

Good to hear!
SuicideTireZJ
SuicideTireZJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content